#1 12-11-2011 23:44

Midnightz
Website

Can someone please make this compatible with CLEO 3 and compact.exe?

It's an extremely useful tool that generates a text file of available IDs for adding new maps/objects/peds etc.

See: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta- … tools/9373

It was made using CLEO 4 opcodes and on v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE but that doesn't help the rest of us who are still using CLEO 3 and the preferred compact.exe.  I would convert it but I haven't a clue how.

Thanks if anyone can make this work. smile

#2 26-11-2011 11:06

fastman92
Website

Re: Can someone please make this compatible with CLEO 3 and compact.exe?

I will update it, now i know how to use sprintf under CLEO3.

#3 27-11-2011 01:56

Midnightz
Website

That is most excellent, thank you!  smile

#4 27-12-2011 16:34

fastman92
Website

#5 27-12-2011 19:59

Midnightz
Website

Oh, I was SO excited to see this, thanks!  But unfortunately, it's not working for me.  When I type the keys, nothing happens and no text file is generated. 

I tried to decompile your TestCheat_CPad__DoCheats_mark_hasKeyBeenPressed.cs file but Sanny tells me there's unknown opcodes.  I am using the last release of Sanny Builder and SASCM.INI along with the last release of CLEO3.

That said, I noticed your script doesn't support the popular compact.exe that was created and shared by listener. See: Download and Topic  I figured your v2.0 release may not work with this one's memory addresses but I was expecting your textual error at least. 

If you can fix this, I would be most grateful - THANK YOU and Happy Holidays!  smile

#6 29-12-2011 19:49

fastman92
Website

Midnightz wrote:

Oh, I was SO excited to see this, thanks!  But unfortunately, it's not working for me.  When I type the keys, nothing happens and no text file is generated. 

I tried to decompile your TestCheat_CPad__DoCheats_mark_hasKeyBeenPressed.cs file but Sanny tells me there's unknown opcodes.  I am using the last release of Sanny Builder and SASCM.INI along with the last release of CLEO3.

That said, I noticed your script doesn't support the popular compact.exe that was created and shared by listener. See: Download and Topic  I figured your v2.0 release may not work with this one's memory addresses but I was expecting your textual error at least. 

If you can fix this, I would be most grateful - THANK YOU and Happy Holidays!  smile

Download In-game Timecyc editor to get the source of TestCheat_CPad__DoCheats_mark_hasKeyBeenPressed
http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=18954

As stated

Make sure you are using one of the following gta_sa.exe versions:
	1.	GTA San Andreas v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE:
	EXE size: 14 383 616 bytes

2.	GTA: San Andreas v1.01 [EURO] No-CD/Fixed EXE:
	EXE size: 15 806 464 bytes

Currently it is not working on gta_sa_compact.exe
I will make it working it this exe soon.

Board footer