#1 01-12-2008 23:35

Nez Man
Website

Cleo Request: Accurate Gun Holding.

Hi.

I'm new here. I have already installed several Cleo scripts, and I am pleased with the results.

However, what I feel Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is missing is accurate gun holding. By that, I mean that CJ and some other people in the game don't accurately shoot guns. Instead, they just fire them with one hand. Some people DO by default, however, such as the Police Officers and FBI Officers, but what I would like is for ALL people to hold ALL guns ALWAYS with two hands. I am hoping there is something that can be made in Sanny Builder 3 where it would apply the following changes to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas:

1. Make EVERY person in the game hold weapons with two hands, whether crouched, or not.

2. Get rid of the Gangster, Hitman and the whole "weapon levelling up" system. I really HATE that thing.

Those are the two MAIN MODIFICATIONS that I am looking for.

A little extra mod' I would also like to obtain would be -

3. Make it so CJ can jump AND crouch while holding ANY weapon. (By default, CJ cannot crouch and/or jump whilst holding certain weapons, however surprisingly, the pedestrians CAN do this.)

I would be very grateful if anyone can put my Cleo requests in to practice. I honestly appreciate all efforts to help achieve the Cleo Mod's I want.

Thanks in advance.  good  smile  wink 

It'll probably by easiest if someone simply posts the code/script here, then I can simply copy and paste it, save it, then finally, put it into the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Cleo directory!

Once again, thanks in advance for any help and/or scripts!

Last edited by Nez Man (05-12-2008 19:58)

Board footer