#1 28-03-2010 19:50

Tawa_Hoda

Problems with cleo weapon limit plugin.

I have been having problems ever since I started ADDING new weapons, on of my bigger problems is than when I get close to grove street PEDs the are weaponless and it crashes the game when they shoot. Now I did follow the tutorial right, and the other gangs have guns and and can shoot. Grove Street had pistols, and I've seen the police, Ballas, Vargos, and drug dealer use pistols, what's messing up grove street?

Another problem is they don't have the sniper or SMG hold animations, the new sniper rifle or the new SMG, like the game's orginals. Also when I added a 3rd weapon, a new sword, after a little bit the the game would also crash so had to remove that. The 4th problem is on a bike the added SMG doesn't show, and the 5th is when I get close and hit someone with the new SMG (or the Sniper Rifle), the target takes no damage! How do I fix these problems?

Thanks,
                                                                                                             Tawa_Hoda

Board footer