#1 16-07-2011 18:17

MasacruAlex

Netkicker.asi for the last GTA IV version, please read.

Alright so after being kicked in GTA IV off my own server by some idiot who must have been using 2424 trainers and so on as he was even making the cops chase me in Freemode by hitting his key idk how, I pissed him off and he kicked me off my own server. His friend was on as well, but  it was instantly, like they both voted me out at the same second. I wanted to kick him but I couldn't vote him out as it was just him and me.

Now I searched the interwebs and found netkicker.asi a file which would let you kick people instantly off your own server, the problem is what was made in 2009 for 1.0.0.4 or something and it needs the "Alice" thing, anyway, I copied the stuff in my GTA IV and when I start the game I get some error related to ALICE thing that it only supports (it lists a few versions of GTA IV) So boom netkicker won't work.

CAn you please re-make it or make a new one for the latest GTA IV version? I Doubt they'll ever update GTA IV again to cause incompability, so this one might just be the last one tongue Please? Really stupid move from Rockstar not to make it possible for the host to kick instantly whoever's on his server, ah well. Thanks for reading and please leave a reply tongue

Board footer