#1 24-04-2012 07:26

Leighton

Cleo Crash

Ok this is hard to understand but bare with me' So i have downloaded Cleo 3 right on my Windows 7 and i have version 1.00 with the languages only English and Spanish(i think it is?). I have installed it to the directory with a subfolder called Cleo which has the example mods. When i try to open the Hoodlum-GTA_SA it wont even open, when i remove the subfolder Cleo the GTA_SA.exe the game will run but after the loading i get Gta San Andreas is not responding...

Ok so here's the steps in which i changed the directory
1. So i decided to only take out the Cleo subfolder....GTA_SA.exe runs but crashes after loading
2. So i decided to put the Cleo.asi and run the game...Works perfectly
3. So i put the Cleo.asi back in the folder and move the VorbisFile.dll out....Works perfectly
Now the only trouble is if i have both of the Cleo.asi and VorbisFile.dll in the directory the .exe crashes after the loading?

Ok i have browsed some forums and i know there's this compact.exe thing i can run but it automatically searches for /Gta San Andreas/ in my hard drive although i can't name my folder /Gta San Andreas/ it has to be /GTA/ for these other mods i installed to work and for other reasons so scratch that idea....

The other idea was to download another .exe of san andreas but i am already running the Hoodlum version so i don't know if there's an alternative .exe of 1.00

I am not sure what else i can do, how do i get this to work any ideas?

Board footer