#1 08-09-2015 09:58

Knight45

GTA SA Crashes in Game with Cleo 4.3 installed

Hello to anyway reading this,

I am having a problem with Cleo 4.3 crashing in gameplay after 5-8 minutes, getting in a car, or just wandering around my game will crash. I have mods installed but I reinstalled GTA SA from steam and downgraded it to the 1.0 US exe with no mods. I even tried the compact .exe from this website and the game still crashed and this was on a New San Andreas with only Mod Loader installed. I tried using different versions of Cleo like 4.1 but the same happens. I tried labeling certain plugins that require Cleo 3 and changing the extension to be cs3 but still crash the same on my new San Andreas and Old. I deleted all saves, Cleo Saves, and gta_set.
The mods I have used on my old San Andreas were Skin Selector, Silent's Patch, SA-Reloading, lockcardoors, Weapon Menu, regenerating health and armor mod, and others that I don't know their names. On my new San Andreas I only used Mod Loader. I also do use a texture pack but I have the Memory Fix.

If anyone can help me try to fix this I would really appreciate it. I have had San Andreas for the computer for a year and have not been able to get it to work with CLEO this whole time.

Board footer