#1 24-10-2019 07:10

MatiDragon

[Sanny Builder] БЕСПЛАТНЫЙ КОД (OPEN SOURCE)

###########RUSSIAN MESSAGE###########

Я надеюсь, что вы читаете этот Seemann (БОГ ПРОГРАММИРОВАНИЯ)
Прежде чем я начну, сначала я хочу извиниться, если вы меня не понимаете.
Я не очень хорошо говорю по-русски, по-португальски или по-английски, сейчас я изучаю эти языки, но это уже другая история. cry

Я знаю, что ваш Seemann, вы замечательный человек, с очень хорошими качествами, как ваша команда, но ....

Я задавался вопросом "Почему они не делают Sanny Builder открытым исходным кодом?" таким образом, вы получите значительные улучшения от сообщества и ... "Почему бы не сделать это?" Это был бы очень хороший вариант, если вы забудете обновить нечетную вещь или просто не сможете это сделать, и вам нужна помощь.

И теперь, наконец, спасибо, что вернулись. blush

###########ENGLISH MESSAGE###########

I hope you read this Seemann (GOD OF PROGRAMMING)
Before I start, first I want to apologize in case you don't understand me well.
I do not speak Russian, Portuguese or English very well, I am currently studying these languages but that is another story. cry

I know that your Seemann, you are a great person, with very good qualities as your team, but ....

I wondered "Why don't they make Sanny Builder open source code?" in this way you would get great improvements from the community and ... "Why not do it?" This would be a very good option, in case you forget to update the odd thing, or you just can't do it and you need some help.

And now finally, thanks for coming back.  blush

Last edited by MatiDragon (24-10-2019 07:12)

#2 24-10-2019 21:05

wmysterio
Website

Re: [Sanny Builder] БЕСПЛАТНЫЙ КОД (OPEN SOURCE)

MatiDragon wrote:

"Почему они не делают Sanny Builder открытым исходным кодом?"

Может чтобы не было всякой блевотной херни, как с Linux?

И "бесплатный код" — НЕ РАВНО "open source".

#3 25-10-2019 03:21

MatiDragon

Я думаю, что вы абсолютно правы Wmysterio ....
Хотя ... ты понимаешь, что я пытаюсь сказать ...
И почему я не могу сделать это как «свободный код»? Если программа уже бесплатна.
Или дать доступ к коду в обмен на капитал ...?
и .... извините .. что такое "херни"? хаха ...

#4 26-10-2019 16:31

Seemann

Sanny Builder has always been a community project and many things were contributed by nice people out there (see the About program section in the main menu). In fact I always accept any help with providing a high quality documentation, clear opcode definitions, translations, 3rd party tools, etc. Sanny Builder has a git repository at https://github.com/sannybuilder where you can contribute or drop an idea.

Opening SB's code won't be possible as the tool was made out of outdated technologies and there will be zero to none contributors willing to work with it. I'm now considering rewriting some of the core parts in some modern language and open it. For example I have a long term goal to write a high-level decompiler and integrate with SB. It's open-sourced and available at https://github.com/x87/scout If anyone wants to help with it, they are welcome.

#5 26-10-2019 21:24

MatiDragon

Oh... it seems you're a little busy with this new project, don't worry, no problem.
And it's not that I don't like what your IDE is like now, I just wanted the code of your IDE for to improve the interface.
For example:
Can Be able to drag the tabs you creates and more control in the they themes so you can have a modern style, with a dark background and clear texts and icons.
It is more a whim for combine with my configuration.

IMG of Example in the Future of SB?

And once again, thanks for everything.  wink

Last edited by MatiDragon (26-10-2019 21:34)

#6 28-10-2019 09:40

Goldfish
Website

насчет цветов там был кастомный мод от энтузиастов на расширинную настройку цветов )
dYMm9fgbxeo.jpg
в данном случае моя настройка цветов, если кому над пишите скину)

Last edited by Goldfish (28-10-2019 09:41)

Board footer