#1 28-07-2008 14:16

sc4rf4c3

Request: Cleo mods

These are two things i was thinking about and I would like to ask if anyone can make or if they know of a cleo script which has already been created which can do these things.

1. Manual Reload using a key to activate the reloading of ammo regardless of how much ammo is in rest of the clip. This is the thing I want mainly since i get annoyed that i can only reload when I empty the gun which is not very realistic.

2. Car speed limiter which will limit to a certain amount and stay at a constant speed.

#2 22-08-2008 11:46

Gaeb

Re: Request: Cleo mods

sc4rf4c3 wrote:

These are two things i was thinking about and I would like to ask if anyone can make or if they know of a cleo script which has already been created which can do these things.

1. Manual Reload using a key to activate the reloading of ammo regardless of how much ammo is in rest of the clip. This is the thing I want mainly since i get annoyed that i can only reload when I empty the gun which is not very realistic.

2. Car speed limiter which will limit to a certain amount and stay at a constant speed.

the second one is called cruise control

Board footer