#1 26-08-2008 10:49

drfeelgood22785

Problem with SAstreamMemFix2.0

I have GTA SA 2.0 U.S. downgraded to 1.0 using a patch.  After adding about 7 or 8 car mods, I noticed the game was having issues redrawing the buildings and other textures too slowly or sometimes not at all. So I downloaded SAstreamMemFix to fix the issue and unpacked it into my GTA SA root folder but when i try to run it i get a message saying that my version isn't supported and that only 1.0 and 1.0usCompact are. So I downloaded the gta_sa_compact and unpack it into the root folder of GTA SA but it still says the version isn't supported. Is this because I have version 2.0 to begin with? If not, how can I solve my issue? thanks!

PC specs:
-P4 3.0ghz processor
-2x1024 OCZ platinum ram
- nVidia 8800GTS 320MB
-windows xp media center edition

#2 26-08-2008 17:23

scarface

Re: Problem with SAstreamMemFix2.0

drfeelgood22785 wrote:

I have GTA SA 2.0 U.S. downgraded to 1.0 using a patch.  After adding about 7 or 8 car mods, I noticed the game was having issues redrawing the buildings and other textures too slowly or sometimes not at all. So I downloaded SAstreamMemFix to fix the issue and unpacked it into my GTA SA root folder but when i try to run it i get a message saying that my version isn't supported and that only 1.0 and 1.0usCompact are. So I downloaded the gta_sa_compact and unpack it into the root folder of GTA SA but it still says the version isn't supported. Is this because I have version 2.0 to begin with? If not, how can I solve my issue? thanks!

PC specs:
-P4 3.0ghz processor
-2x1024 OCZ platinum ram
- nVidia 8800GTS 320MB
-windows xp media center edition

well i cant tell you exactly cause i have had 1.0 us from the begining but what i do know is that its not simple by just adding the compact.exe in your directory because 1.0-2.0 versions have many missing files and if you try and add the compact in your directory it will try to open files that are not there. for now i dont suggest anything until Seemann will give instructions

Board footer