#1 12-06-2009 09:21

Xaitan

Once again, crashing at cutscenes...

[center]I have read through all the other thread's and followed all instuctions given and still nothing...

I have GTA V 1.0 and the compact.exe, i got the ATI things and replaced the originals... Tried diabling my firewall but that did nothing, Moved all the mods out of CLEO folder for a bit to test and then even moved "showsavescreen" and STILL nothing!

It get's half way through loading a new game or load game and boom; GTA SA has stopped working.

The only thing i can think of that is causing it now is either something i have no idea about or the fact that i tried adding the Cleo MGREX mod - http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=3957

This changed the gta.dat file found in data, maybe this is the problem? If so can someone upload the original file. I just want to play again and CLEO seems to have ruined my game.

Update:

I tried using the CLEO uninstaller which did get rid of it but instead of it running like it use to before i installed CLEO it crashes right after the ROCKSTAR GAMES bit and doesent even get as far as selecting a new game or whatever.

I've just uninstalled GTA SA & everything along with it, now i will have to track down the CD and install it all again, seriously don't upload a program that has so many issues, and if there are thing's to add to it like the compact.exe, then put them into the CLEO 3 archive instead of making people run around looking for it, also if scripts in the archive aren't working - Remove them.

Sorry if i sound a bit annoyed/angry i just wanted to play the game with all these awesome mod's i found but i should have just stuck with the plain game, atleast that works.[/center]

Last edited by Xaitan (12-06-2009 09:52)

Board footer