#1 27-06-2009 17:10

Buddy

Need A Gamesave

Hey, if anyone has a gamesave that's on the beggining of the second island could you post it to me please because somehow CLEO managed to corrupt my gamesave TWICE cry and I can't be bothered to start again!

Thanks, Buddy.

PC Specs : 4 x 3.00GHz Processor, 4.0GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, ATI RADEON 4850 Graphics Card

#2 28-06-2009 06:11

angeloelibz24

Re: Need A Gamesave

wow this is the first time I've heard such a thing. Never knew it is possible, is it?

Maybe it DIDN'T corrupt the saved game because it's very unlikely. CLEO is made to allow you to use them in any of your saved games. Be sure to check if you did install a non-CLEO/TC (total conversion) mod which involves replacing the main.scm. If yes, then that's the one keeping you from loading your original saves again. Note that these saves could only work for the original main.scm, so if you want to use old saves again put back the original main.scm. If you did uninstall a TC mod once then this problem followed, you'll need to reinstall that TC mod again if you want to use those saves because these saves, like the original saves to the original main.scm, would only work for the modded main.scm.

And for the saved game, most of us here have already finished all missions if not are too far from where you stopped in the game. Try Googling for saved games. Perhaps someone bothered to upload saved games corresponding to a mission. Also try asking in GTAForums, which is the perfect place for this one. Which mission did you finish so far?

Last edited by angeloelibz24 (28-06-2009 08:50)

#3 05-07-2009 16:12

Buddy

Re: Need A Gamesave

The problem is that i don't have any TC mods.... And every gamesave there is out there is either tagged all sprays or 100% complete etc.

PC Specs : 4 x 3.00GHz Processor, 4.0GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, ATI RADEON 4850 Graphics Card

Board footer