You are not logged in.
Q: Hey, dude! I've downloaded CLEO 3 and it does not work at all! My game just crashes. How to fix it?
1. Make sure you have downloaded CLEO 3 from http://cleo.sannybuilder.com
2. Make sure you're using GTA SA v1.0 US release. CLEO 3 was developed to support both 1.0 and 1.1 versions, but it was tested with 1.0 US release and it 100% works. If you have another version DO NOT USE ANY DOWNGRADERS.
Download this exe: http://public.sannybuilder.com/gtasa_ex … ompact.rar
Password: [You must login to view hidden text.]
and put it in your SA directory and RUN the game WITH IT.
3. If you don't see yellow text in GTA SA menu about CLEO version then something wrong with the CLEO installation or you failed step #1 and/or step #2. Reinstall CLEO.
4. If the problem still exists, read this whole topic: http://sannybuilder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=109 Probably you will find a solution.
5. If the problem STILL exists then sorry, you can't use CLEO. Please, dont PM me.
I will not do anything for CLEO 3 to work with SA:MP or MTA. It was developed to play in single player mode, not multiplayer. If CLEO 3 does not work there, I don't care.